Friday, January 04, 2008

i am annoyed

not a very good start into the 1st day of work of the new year. it seemed like any other regular day, only worse. that was yesterday. i got very very annoyed with a couple of people. do not ask me redundant question while i'm working. do not distract me with ur nonsense. do not tell me random things when i'm trying to concentrate. if you bloody well wants me to concentrate on doing ur show, then DO NOT distract me with your ridiculous remarks and $6000 bag. if somebody is irritating you, go tell them off yourself don't drag me into it. you'll leave for the day much earlier than me so stop complaining about wanting to leave early. i have another shift coming up after your shift. so stop fucking whining. it makes me cringe. and another one. do not ask me questions again and again, for the millionth time i've been repeating myself, by telling you the procedures again and again. i have a bloody long week ahead of me without any break thanks to your arrangements. all i need is not making any of my day worse. i have even more annoyance to deal with at the end of the week. i am NOT looking forward to that. so stop making your problem sound like the biggest and the most important cos every fucking show are fucking urgent at the top of my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home