Sunday, September 17, 2006

no jokes - fact (HHH, 0:38)

suddenly i'm blogging. there dun seemed to be much going on ard me other than work. and work revolves ard researching. and while researching, it's msn chats and itunes. plus sending out loads of emails that will require patience for a reply. and phonecalls. morning phone calls to ppl seemed to be a curse for me. nothing good will come out from those morning phone calls. occasionally running out for delivery services.

and once, a stroll to marina sqaure after alighting too early, not without walking past the high court where millions of policemen are loitering ard, holding onto rifles. no eye contact. dun maintain eye contact with them. they might think you are looking at them suspiciously in every kind of eye contact and dun be surprised if they "shoot you down". as i walked past them i was justing waiting for the moment where one of them will swing his rifle into my path.

my path. also the path of neo. other than it being my path, or Neo (keanu reeves) path, or anything else, it's also a path of new. gonna watch matrix later at 7:30.

so then as i crossed the road, i was also waiting for the moment where they will come running after me and charge me for crossing the road illegally. but hell, they blocked the traffic light path, there's no access to the lights. i got across the road. no poundering footsteps behind me. i was glad. the heaviness lifted off. i swear it wasn't easy breathing as you walk through them. the air was different in a way. maybe it's because there's too many of them. and it was a lonely pavement.

strategic position. tt's where i'm sitting in the office. i'd like to believe i'm sitting in the middle of the whole office. but then again there don't seemed to be any other places that i can take. the boss office is right in front of me. and the office is made of glass. ie he can see me and the rest of the office. i can't see the face of the other boss cos she is blocked by a small piece of wood that was part of the design. i can't see her = she can't see me. the producer whom i was doing researching for is directly behind me. my laptop is positioned in the riskiest position. she's able to see what i'm doing. she's so near me that she can tap on my shoulder when i didn't hear her calling out for me. well, i had earphones stuck in my ear tt's why. so many a times i can't hear much.

the rubbish bin is at my feet. it stinks. seriously stinks esp over the weekend if ppl choose to eat dumplings and hor fun in the office. and the water cooler is behind me. i just need to twist around to drink from it. so everybody needs to access to these points every day. since the cooler is behind me, everybody have a clear view of my laptop screen as they fill their cups or bottles. everybody and i mean everybody. the bosses esp.

but i guess it wasn't all that bad cos the ppl there are friendly. some of us shared the same "hardships". heh heh.

jingle jangle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home