Sunday, August 13, 2006

thevinesthevinesthevines


"No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry."

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have."

received a chain letter thing. these are probably one of the few sentenses that seemed to make sense. this love thing, in every way, seemed so subjective. but like the chorus of the vines' song, called f.t.w., it makes sense too:
c'mon fuck the world~~~
c'mon fuck the world~~~
c'mon fuck the world~~~
c'mon fuck the world~~~

this they keep repeating over and over so you cannot say you dunno how to sing the chorus.

their lyrics have no boundaries in terms of how many times they swear over and over. and they sounded quite angry. but somehow, i still like. reminds me of the hives, whose lyrics are worse. i dun even understand what they singing about.

the other song, called fuck yeh, with a shorter lyrics:
Yeah ma ma my baby
Yeah ma ma my girl
Yeah ma ma my baby
You'll never rule the earth

This ain't the real world
It ain't a fuckin' thing
People are full of hurl
And so are all their friends

Yeah ma ma my baby
Yeah ma ma my girl
Yeah ma ma my baby
You'll never rule the earth

Two of a kind
Three ain't a pair
Real love were blind

yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home