Monday, July 25, 2005

,=_=,

the final straw has broke me i think i'm too stressed why does she have to do this everytime i'm having stress already and she's adding stress and never ever admits she's wrong that's the problem living in a traditional family they will never show affection and concern even if they show i would be uncomfortable. so will they. yah i finally cried. i've said tt's the final straw. a small matter but i can't help it. i will not tell her wat happened to me. she thinks i'm starting another argument with her like my sis everytime. she oways thinks we are living a fairytale life. our life is stressful enuff without her unreasonable reasons and logics. she has no worries at all but brings worries to herself. i'm sick of it. i'm fucking tired. i'm too stressed i think. i think i'll be fine. i hope so, so dun worry so much for me. worse come to worse i still won't kill myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home